As every week we do a review of the news in the world of mobile devices. The topicality of the week that is coming to its end has been dominated headlines that made reference to the launch of the new “iPad” on Tuesday, however, we bring you a summary of the best thing about the week in this new installment of Galaxy Engadget Mobile.
- Broached with the presentation of the new generation of the tablet from Cupertino, that so much excitement has arisen, we can not aside the incompatibility that new iPad model presents with European LTE networks, at least on paper. So it is no more give you a small overview of the current situation and forecasts of operators acting at national level, at the hands of a great article from our partner Plokiko.
- Without any doubt, one that will become another new phenomenon of sales from the hands of Rovio, is the announcement of the new chapter in the saga of Angry Birds from the international space station and that promises hours of fun, in addition to a large profit margin. The novelty in Angry Birds Space, as shown in the video of the article by our colleagues from Engadget Android, It is in the addition of the lack of gravity.
- Yes Applesfera instructs us in the use of the iPhone to get the most when it comes to taking photographs, our colleagues from Quiviger they bring us an interesting article about five of the best applications to create panoramic images with our smartphone, valid, some of them for different platforms.
- Another interesting compilation you have in Annex M, making a small review of applications, for both iOS and Android, to try to locate our phone in case of theft or loss.
- Finally, remember that in Applesfera You can participate in the contest which, due to the proximity of the celebration of father’s day, you can opt for a succulent award which can be an iPad 2 or an Apple TV. Objetivo, find the father more geek.
So far, our weekly summary in Galaxy Engadget Mobile. We remind you that you can send tracks, links or contact us via the contact form.