One more week, and to culminate the week that is coming to its end, comes the usual Sunday review of the news in the world of mobile devices in Galaxy Engadget Mobile.
- The war for supremacy between the electronic payment systems comes to Engadget Mobile with the appearance on the scene of PayPal Here, posed a serious alternative to the already extended ecosystem of Square, at least in the United States, with several advantages towards the adhered establishments.
- Also in Engadget Mobile We echo the setting up by the start-up of the shared flat rate Pepephone, whereby we can enjoy our data rate for a cost of only 2 euros per month.
- The scandal is served in Nation network, following the announcement of the preliminary draft law of creation of Commission national markets and the competition (CNMC), in which the Commission of the market of telecommunications (CMT) would be dispossessed of much of their competences, going these to stop the Secretary of State for telecommunications and the information society (SETSI). Objectivity in the arbitration of the CNMC could be called into question when all its members appointed by the Government, by Royal Decree, and on the proposal of the Minister of economy and competitiveness. OK, thank you family.
- For those who has not been heard even, Engadget leaves evidence of the beginning of the update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for the Samsung Galaxy S2 free in certain European countries, at the time showing us some re-creations of the possible appearance that its successor, the Samsung Galaxy S3 could have.
- Speaking of the King of Rome, as the extensive Spanish proverb, there are many users of Google’s mobile platform that are pending a possible update to the latest version of Android. Engadget Android It pulls out of doubts with your special dedicated to the smartphones that will officially receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- “We do not know very well where we will arrive with mobile computing, but the journey is still fascinating” is the phrase that Applesfera holder to the interesting interview given to Fernando Rodríguez, application developer and author of the well-known blog Mental Cocoa.
- Quiviger offers us the practical side of smartphones with an interesting collection of applications to order a taxi, beyond where we are.
- For the more hardcore gamers, not can we ignore the detailed analysis of Mass Effect: Infiltrator for iOS as our colleagues from Extra life they have made.
- Finally, remember that you’re still in time to participate in the competition tell us your #frasesdesapptualizadas and get a smartphone with Vodafone organised by our colleagues from Engadget.
So far, our weekly summary in Galaxy Engadget Mobile. We remind you that you can send tracks, links or contact us via the contact form.